I have finally got back into the quilting groove after taking a month off for road trips and family projects.
This week I managed to get a table cloth quilted. The top was made by my sister and I used an old tablecloth I got from Goodwill for a couple bucks on the back. No batting was used. I think it looks great on my kitchen table. Perfect for the season.
I have also got my bee group row quilt top put together. I wasn’t sure how it was going to come together, but I think with the Kaffe Fassett floral around the outside and the 2 1/2 inch blocks between each row it all works some how.
Now on to the next incomplete project….I am on a mission to finish up some ufos!!